Furniture Quality Standards
As fine quality furniture specialists, we are a company that depends upon our reputation and relies on repeat business. That’s why ensuring our furniture quality standards are maintained is of paramount importance.
Lugo’s quality standards have been considered with ISO 9001 guidelines in mind.
- To confirm that the furniture quality standards put in place are achieving results expected and in line with Lugo’s requirements.
- To highlight any visibly inconsistencies and to outline any areas that may need improvement.
- To assess how productive any proposed changes have been, as well as reviewing the effectiveness of the current management system.
- To acknowledge any and all complaints received and recommend restorative action if necessary.
- To analyse information recovered from internal audits to identify potential areas for improvement.
- To review any reports of items that don’t align with current policy to identify potential improvements.
Annual audits are undertaken internally to ensure that all processes and procedures are still compliant with our quality guidelines.
Stringent Quality Checks
Lugo impose stringent quality checks from manufacturing through to delivery ensuring high quality furniture is produced every time. If anything is deemed to fall even slightly short of our high expectations improvements will be identified and implemented with immediate effect.
Should any complaint arise Lugo’s customer service team work closely with our clients to resolve any issue in a timely manner.